Re: [OM] Latest Combination

Subject: Re: [OM] Latest Combination
From: Joel Wilcox <jfwilcox@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 28 Jan 2009 23:38:50 -0600
No problem. I appreciate your comments!  I have no idea what your
settings are when you look at the image in the Flickr slideshow, but
if you hover the mouse over the upper right of the screen and select
options and then UNselect "embiggen", the image will appear closer to
the way I sized it.  That may improve at least the screen aliasing.

I should just not use Flickr, but I have a couple friends who are
learning photography right now and like to share photos that way as it
is so quick and easy.

I just learned a new word today: "friending."  This is what people do
when they do Facebook, Twitter, etc.  It's really what they do with
Flickr too.  I never understood why people use Flickr until I realized
it was more like Facebook than Smugmug.

Joel W.