Re: [OM] email change

Subject: Re: [OM] email change
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 27 Jan 2009 20:40:50 -0500
Since it would be prohibitively expensive to make a single chip that
large it will be constructed of carefully machined 24x36 sensors butt
joined together with software interpolating and blending the seams.

Speaking of joining and blending, PhotoShop successfully merged and
blended 10 13MP images for me tonight to make an 18653x2858 pixel
panorama.  It had to think about it for awhile but it did it.  That's
roughly a 6x1 foot image at 240ppi.  Not sure what I'm gonna do with it
but I have it.  :-)

Chuck Norcutt