Re: [OM] Micro 4/3 - the digital back?

Subject: Re: [OM] Micro 4/3 - the digital back?
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 27 Jan 2009 14:57:27 -0800
Ken Norton wrote:

> According to the NWS, Spring and Summer is cancelled this year--AGAIN.

Not here. After a couple of weeks of springlike weather, we had a bit of
desultory rain and drizzle last week. Now we are back to sun and highs
in the low-mid 60s (F). Stuff is starting to bloom all over the place.
All very nice - EXCEPT - we may all dry up and blow away this summer.

Somebody, please, send us some winter precipitation. I know you've got
extra.

About a decade ago, we were in a similar situation and then it rained
seriously here and snowed in the mountians, where our summer water comes
from, for all of February. Hopin' for a repeat ...

Thanks,
   Moose