Re: [OM] OM-5D II mini review

Subject: Re: [OM] OM-5D II mini review
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 25 Jan 2009 16:44:48 -0800
usher99@xxxxxxx wrote:
> Thanks for the links, Johnny.
>
> Should not misquote the list logician---he only had mentioned program shift
> function in the context of using native Canyon mount lenses.

No worries.

> Looking at page 85 in the 5D manual, there is only mention of this ability to
> dial in equivalent exposure in one of the auto modes.

Yeah, only works in P mode, I believe. According to the list logician,
that's the only mode where it makes sense. Full Auto wouldn't allow such
messing about, Av and Tv in effect do the same thing already as one
changes the preferred parameter and it would defeat the purpose of
Manual mode.

I find it quite useful, allowing direct shutter speed or aperture
selection on an individual shot without changing mode.

Moose