[OM] OM-5D II mini review

Subject: [OM] OM-5D II mini review
From: usher99@xxxxxxx
Date: Sun, 25 Jan 2009 14:10:16 -0500
Yep, the MLU issue was again mentioned in the Lum Landscape review I
linked to the other day.
Not sure it is worth too much grousing if the custom setting work
around isn't that onerous.
Mike

http://www.luminous-landscape.com/reviews/cameras/a900-5dmkii.shtml

Extracted from near the end of the review:

"Mirror Lock Up

You know this was coming – right? No, Canon still doesn't understand
the necessity of mirror lock-up, and buries it down in Custom Function
hell, several button presses away. How many years has it been now that
we've all been bitching about this? Are they being stubborn, or just
stupid?"

Mirror lockup. I assume it's still the same old Canon problem of having
the mirror lock deep in the menus under custom functions?

Chuck Norcutt