Re: [OM] Peter Lik again

Subject: Re: [OM] Peter Lik again
From: "Sue Pearce" <bs.pearce@xxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 24 Jan 2009 21:11:42 -0600
Chuck,

I'm with you. This is just the usual gallery bullshit. Sales gallery people
are not all that well educated. Every one hour lab in wal-mart uses crystal
archive paper. My friend that owns a lab uses it instead of Kodak as prices
change. He doesn't think it is all that different.

All those chromogenic papers are basicallly the same. The only thing where
dye is not in the paper is Kodachrome and dye transfer.

Bill Pearce