Re: [OM] Moose inspired epiphany

Subject: Re: [OM] Moose inspired epiphany
From: "C.H.Ling" <ch_photo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 25 Jan 2009 01:13:27 +0800
Yes, that's exactly what I'm doing everyday. I disable the auto
color/contrast adjustment in Vuescan and apply a 'S' curve to the flat
images (from negatives) to increase the contrast of the mid-tone and
compress both ends. I like to get full control of the adjustment as I found
no software can provide a reliable output for all films/scenes.

C.H.Ling