Re: [OM] Repair dented 24mm f/2.0 ?

Subject: Re: [OM] Repair dented 24mm f/2.0 ?
From: John Hermanson <omtech1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 21 Jan 2009 09:07:59 -0500
Most name rings have 2 small notches, 180 degrees apart.  If only the
filter ring is dented, you straighten it while on the lens.  If you
remove it from the lens body, then straighten it, it will probably not
John Hermanson  |   CPS, Inc.
21 South Ln., Huntington NY 11743
631-424-2121  |  www.zuiko.com
Olympus OM Service since 1977