Re: [OM] A surfeit of Chrome

Subject: Re: [OM] A surfeit of Chrome
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 21 Jan 2009 02:46:05 -0800
Sue Pearce wrote:
> Mine was during the week at the courthouse, don't remember day or time, but
> it was during business h ours when the judge was available.

My first wedding, on a Saturday in 1966, was in a church full of people
with flowers, photographer (Rolleiflex and potato-masher), and so on.
Didn't work out to be a long run marriage, although we are still friends
all these years later.

For the second, in 1974, maybe a Wednesday, a different we went out at
lunch to get married in a Judge's chambers. No photographer, no
audience. I have a couple of snaps of us in the office her friends had
"decorated" while we were gone. And a fair number of snaps I took at the
big party Saturday night.

That one worked out much better - until she died. No sympathy needed,
thanks. That event will have been 20 years ago in a week or so and I am
way more than happy with my current relationship of 8 years.

Moose