Re: [OM] G1 review on DPR

Subject: Re: [OM] G1 review on DPR
From: "C.H.Ling" <ch_photo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 21 Jan 2009 00:10:39 +0800
I do not surprise by the higher pixel clarity of the Pana G1, even the L-10
is better than E-3/E-520 in this area. I'm not sure about the high ISO
noise, I remember I had seen some samples comparision with E-3 and they are
very similar.

One worry about the high sharpness, my Pana FZ18 occassionally shown some
moiré patten that I have never seen on any Olympus before (but it is rare).
The weak AA filter is easier to cause trouble.

C.H.Ling