Re: [OM] G1 review on DPR

Subject: Re: [OM] G1 review on DPR
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 20 Jan 2009 01:57:35 -0800
Wayne Harridge wrote:
>> Moose <> wrote:
>>
>> For those who believe it's all about the image, the BIG news and surprise is
>> how it stomps the E-520 in detail resolution and clarity - at all ISOs -
>> using the exact same len
>
> "detail resolution" - I presume they mean spatial resolution rather than
> temporal resolution !
>
> "clarity" - I have no idea what they mean.

Don't blame DPR. Those were my attempts to find words to apply to what I
see. Take a look at the pixel level samples of G1 vs. E520. You may not
have the same sense I do, but should find it clear enough that the G1
resolves more detail.
<http://www.dpreview.com/reviews/panasonicdmcg1/page28.asp>

Moose