Re: [OM] OT-LCD Monitor

Subject: Re: [OM] OT-LCD Monitor
From: swisspace <swisspace@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 16 Jan 2009 09:14:25 +0100
I did a lot of research before I bought mine and ended up buying a dell
because it was supposed to display a wider gamut and I thought I needed
teh hdmi connection,  I then  then spent a couple of weeks trying to
figure out how to tame it down - sticking it in RGB mode seemed to do
the trick. I see quite a few monitors at work including samsungs and I
think I would have been as happy with a samsung.

For me regarding displays it is about number of pixels and I wish I
could have an IBM T221

http://www.pcpro.co.uk/reviews/63390/ibm-t221.html

--
Iechyd da