Re: [OM] OT-LCD Monitor

Subject: Re: [OM] OT-LCD Monitor
From: Chris Crawford <chris@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 15 Jan 2009 13:18:28 -0500
I cried when my 19" LaCie died in New Mexico. It was 10 times the monitor
that even the most expensive LCDs are. It was discontinued (so was the NEC
monitor that it really was) when mine died so I was forced to go LCD because
none of the good CRTs were made anymore. I saved money for months to get an
NEC 2190UXi, one of the BEST LCDs at the time. It is very, very good and
blows away any other LCD I have tried...but it doesn't come close to the old
19" Lacie CRT I had :(

--
Chris Crawford
Fine Art Photography