Re: [OM] Question OM interval timer to Evolt 300

Subject: Re: [OM] Question OM interval timer to Evolt 300
From: Jan Steinman <Jan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 15 Jan 2009 10:05:57 -0800
> From: Chuck Norcutt
> <IsChuckOneOfThoseWhoDoesntWantTheirAddressHere@xxxxxxxxxxxx
> >

> ... apparently the only place to plug in on an E300 is the
> HLD-3
>
> Nothing to this other than connector and multi-position switch.  You
> can
> open it up and figure out which one goes where.  I assume one is
> ground,
> one is focus and the other is the shutter.

Correct. I went quite a way down the path of making a dummy battery
that would hook to an external power pack, with the shutter release
contacts brought out, because I wanted to do timed-interval photography.

:::: I hope we shall crush in its birth the aristocracy of our moneyed
corporations which dare already to challenge our government to a trial
of strength. -- Thomas Jefferson ::::
:::: Jan Steinman, Communications Steward, EcoReality:
http://www.EcoReality.org
  ::::