Re: [OM] Question OM interval timer to Evolt 300

Subject: Re: [OM] Question OM interval timer to Evolt 300
From: "Larry G. Griffin" <lggriffin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 14 Jan 2009 18:53:08 -0800
Wayne,  To start I just want to take pictures. I have an OM adapter, so
I'll set it up with my OM lenses. I'll reference Gary's test for optimum
aperture range, and change ISO and speed. Hopefully the end of March
I'll set it up at the Nostalgia Dragster meet in an RV. I should have a
good vantage point from the swap meet area to shoot down the track and
the bleachers on both sides of the track in view.

After that, well I live in the San Joaquin  Valley  in California, so
Yosemite and the Sierra.

Larry