Re: [OM] My OM Zuiko Rebirth

Subject: Re: [OM] My OM Zuiko Rebirth
From: "Joel Wilcox" <jfwilcox@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 9 Jan 2009 14:57:38 -0600
You snipped the part where I wrote that the adapter was "free
(mostly)" because I realize that it was not free everywhere.
Nevertheless, it was free in some places.  I suspect this was a
decision made by Olympus in each area of the world rather than by
Olympus Japan.

Given your experience with AF and mine (E-1, E-330 somewhat spotty
with 50-200, otherwise good;  E-3 FANTASTIC!), I'd say either you are
overly critical or I am not critical enough.  Perhaps it is a bit of
both.  Every marque has owners who think the AF of their camera is
crap and I'm sure many of them are right.  The consumer is part of the
quality control stream, judging from all of the products I have bought
in recent years, many of which have involved my returning them for
repair or replacement.

Joel W.