Re: [OM] More managed bokeh

Subject: Re: [OM] More managed bokeh
From: "C.H.Ling" <ch_photo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 9 Jan 2009 19:04:02 +0800
If you are looking for a long lens that is good up to 1:4 (1:2 in FF
system), the DZ50-200 is not too bad. It is ok for butterfly but don't
expect to shoot bee with it.

http://www.accura.com.hk/OM/E-1_1/butterfly.htm

For the 135/4.5, it is good for still objects:

http://www.accura.com.hk/OM/OMC/40D02.htm

I believe the new DZ100mm macro is an excellent lens but the price could be
very high and don't know if the AF issue can be solved with the E-30.

C.H.Ling