Re: [OM] My OM Zuiko Rebirth

Subject: Re: [OM] My OM Zuiko Rebirth
From: "C.H.Ling" <ch_photo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 9 Jan 2009 10:23:29 +0800
Thanks for looking Joel! With a 24 or 28mm focus can be done quite easily at
F4, the longer one may be ok at F5.6. The 35-105 is very difficult to focus
at the wide end due to long travel distance (focusing angle) but you can
focus at the long end and pull back without changing the focus position.

The viewfinder is bright enough at F8 for indoor and very good for F11 or
even F16 outdoor. But focus must be done at F5.6 or wider (except the 500mm
mirror of course :)).

LV at F11 looks very nice and bright indoor much better than the E-520 (it
refresh slowly). But I hesitate to use LV on the 5D Mark II, the first day I
use already got two dust spots, may be it is also due to the long night
exposure (I have made some 10-30 second exposure). The dust removal only
removed one spot after a few trial, I have to blow it off after back home.

C.H.Ling