Re: [OM] My OM Zuiko Rebirth

Subject: Re: [OM] My OM Zuiko Rebirth
From: John Hudson <OM4T@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 08 Jan 2009 22:12:20 -0400
Hi CH :

I deleted the last sentence before hitting the send button .................
"Wellington Street by chance?" I recognized the slope of the street and said
"I've been up that street before". Actually I did a bit of cheating by
looking up the 7 and 12 bus routes on the China Motor Bus web site and
googled the Tsui Wah Restaurant as well ! My wife and I attended St Johns
Cathedral on what was Garden Road [and maybe still is] just up the road from
the HK Hilton Hotel and down a bit and opposite the Peak Tram terminus.

These images you keep posting of HK are giving me more of an urge than ever
to book a return visit !

Any chances of some shots of Repulse Bay, Stanley and Shek-O ?

jh