Re: [OM] santa monica, ca

Subject: Re: [OM] santa monica, ca
From: "Jim Nichols" <jhnichols@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 31 Dec 2008 11:41:44 -0600
Hi Chuck,

It was shot from a Holiday Inn balcony, so yes, that is a light.  Aside from
a little spotting and brightness adjustment, I did not attempt to edit the
image.  It was presented as a part of a discussion of the aging of various
photographic media, and I didn't want to distort the comparison.  You are
correct, I could now clean it up and try to bring  out the strollers along
the edge of the surf.

Yes, I did notice that there is vignetting in the upper corners. In most
SX-70 images, this would never be noticed.

Thanks for looking.

Jim Nichols
Tullahoma, TN USA