Re: [OM] santa monica, ca

Subject: Re: [OM] santa monica, ca
From: "Ian Nichols" <ian.a.nichols@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 31 Dec 2008 11:05:45 +0000
2008/12/31 Nicoletta Da Ros <nicodaros@xxxxxxxxx>:

> i am aware that i am quite new at this, and in no way my photos are
> as beautiful as yours, you have way more experience than i do (i just
> got olivia a year ago - E-510). but precisely because of this, i
> would love it if you could let me know what you think; your input
> (positive as well as negative) is much appreciated.

Eh?  is that false modesty?   In no way are those inferior to the
average set posted by subscribers here, and if you'll forgive me
dwelling on a technical note, those are some of the most horizontal
horizon's I've ever seen.

--
Stand firm for what you believe in, until and unless logic and experience
prove you wrong.  Remember: when the emperor looks naked, the emperor *is*

-Daria Morgendorffer