Re: [OM] Batch convert Raw to JPG

Subject: Re: [OM] Batch convert Raw to JPG
From: "Ken Norton" <ken@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 23 Dec 2008 14:59:32 -0600
When it comes to batch processing of Olympus RAW files, you can't do much
better than Olympus' software (Master, Viewer, Studio) as it uses the same
conversion algorithm as is in the cameras and it uses the exact settings as
was in the camera.

So far, my experiments with RawTherapee is yielding adequate image quality
and is "free".  For the past couple of years I have been using RSE, but that
is a dead program now and it also reads the matrix as RGBG instead of
Olympus and Panasonic's structure of RGGB.

AG