Re: [OM] Now that all is white

Subject: Re: [OM] Now that all is white
From: "montsnmags@xxxxxxxxx" <montsnmags@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 22 Dec 2008 10:12:50 +1000
siddiq@xxxxxxx wrote:
> -25 C ?!?!

Hmm, that was my reaction too. Here we complain in the middle of winter
if the Bureau dares suggest the maximum daily temperature is going to be
below 20C. As for today, in summer, it's going to be a relatively mild
27C, and was 25.4C at 9am (actually getting to a "cool" 19C overnight).

http://www.bom.gov.au/products/IDQ60901/IDQ60901.94570.shtml

The next few days, including Christmas, we're expecting 29C, 30C, 29C
with a the usual "possible late storm" type conditions they've been
threatening us with for a few weeks:

http://www.bom.gov.au/cgi-bin/wrap_fwo.pl?IDQ10090.html
http://mirror.bom.gov.au/products/IDR083.loop.shtml

It's not "hot" (though it is humid), but it's certainly quite pleasant
as the water temperature (pool and surf) approaches the air temperature.
I'm just hoping we don't get the 195mm of constant rain we got over two
weeks from Christmas Eve last year, though at least this year we've
*one* person staying for a few days from Christmas night, and not the
forteen people for a fortnight like last.

I think I've been spending more waking hours *in* the pool and spa than
*out* thus far this summer. Life is sweet, and so are the cocktails.

Cheers,
Marc
Noosa Heads, Oz
http://www.parknmeter.com/gallery