Re: [OM] Now that all is white

Subject: Re: [OM] Now that all is white
From: John Hudson <OM4T@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 21 Dec 2008 19:40:16 -0400
The opening sentence reminded me of the one and only big snowfall we
experienced  in metro Vancouver, BC. Three feet [that's 36"] of the white
stuff on the night of 31 Dec 1996 and our street didn't see a snow plough in
7 days. Vancouver had two snow ploughs at the time and the city of Victoria,
BC didn't have a single one!

The good news today ........................ the 21st December '08. The days
are getting longer and nights shorter ! Smile !

jh