Re: [OM] Winter has arrived!

Subject: Re: [OM] Winter has arrived!
From: Chris Barker <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 15 Dec 2008 07:02:53 +0000
Thanks, Mike, that's a lovely photo.

Good luck with the cold.  We don't have a large wood store and we have
only a couple of days of wood left, but a) it is likely to remain
above freezing and, b) my father-in-law wants me to take some wood
from his garden.

Oh and, c) we've just bought an "Ecofan" (see www.caframo.com) to help
move the heat from the stove around the house.

Chris