[OM] My grandpa died yesterday afternoon

Subject: [OM] My grandpa died yesterday afternoon
From: Chris Crawford <chris@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 15 Dec 2008 00:21:08 -0500
I knew he was going to for a while, he had Alzheimer's and has not been
doing well for the last couple months. I have already missed him for a very
long time. He was 84. His mean old cat, Molly is coming to live with me.

Some of you have seen the photos I have made of him over the years. There
are so many more I need to scan, this is just a little bit of what I have.
Some of the more recent photos I haven't brought myself to work on yet. Most
of these are at least a couple years old, before he got really sick.

http://www.chriscrawfordphoto.com/fine_art/portfolio/grandpa/

--
Chris Crawford
Photography & Graphic Design