Re: [OM] My grandpa died yesterday afternoon

Subject: Re: [OM] My grandpa died yesterday afternoon
From: Robert Burnette <r.burnette@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 15 Dec 2008 02:27:38 -0500
Chris, you have my deepest sympathy. Thank you for sharing your photos of your
grandfather. They show your affection for him. Be thankful that your
photography has provided you with these fond memories. I'm certain that the
photos will become even more precious to you as time passes.

You are in my thoughts and prayers.

Robert