Re: [OM] Viewer/Studio was RE: Oly Master 2

Subject: Re: [OM] Viewer/Studio was RE: Oly Master 2
From: "C.H.Ling" <ch_photo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 12 Dec 2008 23:52:05 +0800
While I mainly use Olympus RAW (now Master 2), I also use C1 for highlight
blow-out images as it recover highlight details much better than Olympus RAW
and the color is also very good (I never like ACR). Just as Ken mentioned,
Olympus color is "richer", you can't simply increase the saturation of an
image to get the same result.

C1 V4's shadow/highlight control is a very nice tool, if you have Canyon RAW
you really need C1, I use it to improve the shadow transaction, which just
fall too sharp in most cases with Canyon RAW converter (or direct JPEG).

C.H.Ling
- Just sold the 40D and purchased a bridge camera E-520 -