Re: [OM] Oly Master 2

Subject: Re: [OM] Oly Master 2
From: Nathan Wajsman <photo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 11 Dec 2008 23:19:24 +0100
Ken, I use Lightroom on my iMac which is reasonably well specified--4
GB RAM and a 2.something processor, but nothing near what you
describe. Nevertheless, it is very fast. I also use LR on my G4
Powerbook with 1.25 GB RAM. It is slower there but certainly very
tolerable.

In general, I have always found that Adobe software does not suffer
from the Microsoft disease, where you have to buy a new computer for
every major software update.

Nathan

Nathan Wajsman
Alicante, Spain