Re: [OM] What type film?

Subject: Re: [OM] What type film?
From: nsurit@xxxxxxx
Date: Thu, 11 Dec 2008 10:44:29 -0500

-----Original Message-----
From: Jerry Smith <proud_texan63@xxxxxxxxx>
To: Olympus Camera <olympus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Thu, 11 Dec 2008 7:55 am
Subject: [OM] What type film?

? ?Hello all,?In talking about the minimalism shooting, going back, or shooting
more film. What type, make, model, brand, of film is the one for you? and why?
I've read many different things on list about film use, but thought this would
be a good time to get every-ones opinion on the subject. Enjoy...
JerryWho is going sign hunting for the next few days on Galveston Island, TX :-)
Life is not a race, it is a ride. Enjoy it!!

As any true Zuikoholic on this list would, I would take two cameras with me.
One with either HP 5 or Tri-X and the other with a rool of my favorite color
film.  I was in Galveston about 3 weeks ago and was traveling lighter than
usual with a Diana and Tri-X.  There is what I think some very interesting
color images to be had around the Strand.  If you haven't been there since the
storm, you may be amazed by all the dead trees. Probably 95% of the trees are
dead.  Bill Barber