Re: [OM] Minimalism competition

Subject: Re: [OM] Minimalism competition
From: Dawid Loubser <dawidl@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 10 Dec 2008 17:57:39 +0200
I personally am all for leaving the topic "minimalism" and seeing what
happens -
either the image composition might be minimalist, the colour might be,
the processing
might be, heck - even the equipment used might be.

Perhaps it should be a rule that, for each entry, the photographer
writes a few words
to convey why he believes his image to adhere to the theme of
minimalism.

I don't think the lenses should be restricted, I think anything should
go.

regards,
Dawid