Re: [OM] PacNW sunsets

Subject: Re: [OM] PacNW sunsets
From: Chris Barker <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 10 Dec 2008 09:46:30 +0000
Our mountains are lovely mountains (:-))  And that chap, Tom Buckley,
is walking them with one cr*p leg ...

I love the Rockies, if only they weren't so far away, and I recognise
their relative youth and jaggedness, but it's the way they seem to sit
in your photos like an overlay.  I had wondered if you had not gone
overboard with your sharpening or LCE.

Chris