Re: [OM] E-3 + ZD 50/2.0 Macro vs OM-1n + 90/2.0 Macro (usage)

Subject: Re: [OM] E-3 + ZD 50/2.0 Macro vs OM-1n + 90/2.0 Macro (usage)
From: nsurit@xxxxxxx
Date: Tue, 09 Dec 2008 13:59:00 -0500
Isn't part of the idea here to instigate major Gear Acquisition Syndrome
among us listees?

Ken, what made you think there was a problem with lack of GAS on this list?? A
mechanical camera event would be OK.? Oh, by the way, I've been practicing
writing "Ti" with my white paint pen.? When talking to another list member,
they had suggested your?"3 Ti" competition was a thinly vailed attempt on your
part to drive up the cost of the 3 Ti before you sold me yours.? I don't
subscribe to that theory.? You wouldn't do that . . . would you?? <{B^)??Bill
Barber
?