Re: [OM] *(^&*%^^$%$@ verticals

Subject: Re: [OM] *(^&*%^^$%$@ verticals
From: Mike <watershed@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 07 Dec 2008 10:26:45 -0800
I believe that is not the fault of the E510 but rather of the viewing
software which fails to read the exif data. This is one of the reasons I
prefer to download and view photos using Faststone Image Viewer.

free download <http://www.faststone.org/FSViewerDetail.htm>

JPG thumbs are automatically rotated according to what the camera
believed to be correct orientation with the option of permanent lossless
rotation. RAW files are displayed as shot but one can quickly determine
if there is anything to be gained from them or if the jpg is good
enough. Simple adjustments and resize can be done in Faststone or the
image passed on to PS.

Mike