Re: [OM] I feel so inferior

Subject: Re: [OM] I feel so inferior
From: "Ken Norton" <ken@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 26 Nov 2008 14:09:26 -0600

> One other issue, at least with my early silver nosed version, is a
> tendency for severe CA  on high contrast edges.  And yes, it's also a
> closet queen.  ;-)

Now that's interesting.  I've used maybe three or four of these lenses and
hadn't seen any pronounced CA on any of them.  However, I'm thinking that
all of them were black-nosed beauties.

Now what's up with all the closet queens?  What other mass collection of
lenses are gathering dust in the closets of our list-members?  I don't think
any of you want be to launch into a rant about wasting perfectly good
equipment like that.

Do you?

I've got a full-blown rant up my sleeve if needed.

AG-keeping the grease moving-Schnozz