Re: [OM] Flash question on RFF

Subject: Re: [OM] Flash question on RFF
From: John Hermanson <omtech1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 21 Nov 2008 08:37:07 -0500
By the time they figured out the flash drain fix, the 2S was already out
of production. All red LED 2S's were made that was during a factory
overhaul, and only when a customer complained about battery drain with
flash. I believe the 4/4T flash LED is powered by the camera batteries
and there was no mod to change that.
John Hermanson  |   CPS, Inc.
21 South Ln., Huntington NY 11743
631-424-2121  |  www.zuiko.com