Re: [OM] Flash question on RFF

Subject: Re: [OM] Flash question on RFF
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 20 Nov 2008 10:47:33 -0500
In re-reading my response I note that I said: "The reason you may not
have seen the ready light come on is that you may have been doing test
shots without film in the camera."  This is not true for the ready light
in its "ready" role.  It's only true for the ready light in it's
flashing role as a good exposure indicator.  If the ready light is not
visible in the viewfinder with a steady glow when the flash itself is
powered on and indicating ready then something is wrong.

Dr. Flash