Re: [OM] An amazing discovery... well, to me anyhow

Subject: Re: [OM] An amazing discovery... well, to me anyhow
From: John Hudson <OM4T@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 20 Nov 2008 17:18:08 -0400
Chuck ...........

I'm sure there will be other listees who will express their gratitude to you
for posting this message; I certainly do.

What camera were you using on your long trip?

If it was an Olympus E series camera was your dust problem an unfortunate
one-off or perhaps indicative of what can, and likely will, happen after
prolonged usage despite Olympus having its own technology that supposedly
keeps the sensor in a sealed dust proof environment?

jh