Re: [OM] Hypocrites are us - OFFTOPIC

Subject: Re: [OM] Hypocrites are us - OFFTOPIC
From: Jan Steinman <Jan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 19 Nov 2008 10:08:13 -0800
I think you've been "push polled." I suspect this was a fake poll,
design to engineer consent (in the words of Noam Chomsky) rather than
to actually collect data.

> From: "Ken Norton" <ken@xxxxxxxxxxx>
>
> Offtopic - you have been warned....
>
> Last night we got a call at the house from somebody doing a
> survey...  The
> survey was being conducted for some organization that is promoting the
> expansion of high-density beef/hog/poultry operations here in Iowa...
>
> Shortly after that the survey ended and I proceeded to eat my steak
> which I
> was grilling while taking the survey.

I hope you know where that steak came from. If you don't know your
meat producer, you should be a vegetarian.

:::: I'm not looking for culprits because we're all culprits. Every
last one of us is doing things that shouldn't be done in a rational
society because we haven't known any alternative. -- M. King Hubbert,
1976 ::::
:::: Jan Steinman <http://www.EcoReality.org> ::::