Re: [OM] Coffee or Tea - Bad Vibrations

Subject: Re: [OM] Coffee or Tea - Bad Vibrations
From: "Charles Geilfuss" <charles.geilfuss@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 18 Nov 2008 15:49:42 -0500
  Thank you for the information Fernando, Mate consumption is an interesting
part of the culture, much more than a simple coffee break (and I doubt many
Americans would be willing to pass around a common coffee cup with or
without a bombilla).
  I doubt the weather had much to do with it when I was there. I traveled in
August so they were in the depths of winter. Most people were wearing
light-weight jackets; at the time I was living in New York so short-sleeved
shirts were sufficient for me.
  As for the type of Mate; being a newbie I'm sure I couldn't tell the
difference. But the next time I buy some I'll look for the Brazilian
variety.
  Hmmm...all this talk of stems and seeds reminds me of my college days. ;^)

Charlie