[OM] Vietnam & Cambodia

Subject: [OM] Vietnam & Cambodia
From: Jim Couch at home <zuikoholic@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 17 Nov 2008 20:50:35 -0800
My wife and I will be traveling to Vietnam & Cambodia for the holidays
this year. We are meeting my daughter who is doing a study abroad
program in Asia this school year.

Any tips, tricks, places to see, etc would be appreciated. Feel free to
send off list if you feel it is not of general interest to the list.

We are meeting my daughter in Hanoi and spending a week or so there. We
will probably head out to Halong Bay for a couple of days to do some
kayaking and rock climbing. After Hanoi we are taking the train south to
Saigon/Ho chi Minh City with short stays in Hoi An and Nha Trang. From
Saigon we will fly to Siem  Reap in Cambodia where we will be doing a 4
day tour of the Angkor temples.

I am planning on taking my D200 and a couple of lenses (still to be
determined.) My Ricoh GX200 will serve as a backup, although my daughter
will also have a Nikon digital SLR.

Jim Couch

//