Re: [OM] Redbubble

Subject: Re: [OM] Redbubble
From: Andrew Fildes <afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 14 Nov 2008 17:19:22 +1100
Interesting responses - I tend to agree with you although Paul doesn't!
It one of those images that i like one day and not the next - and we
all have those I suspect.
I do prefer Pink Silk myself but in this oneI was looking for
something less glam. - more confronting.
Blonde 1 & 2 is an interesting problem. Michelle is mid-thirties and
time has taken a toll. She's got a very hard face so it's a
challenge. The boobs are fake and she has a scar across the top of
the one here (brushed out) where a bad tattoo was surgically excised
(you can't laser off black). She presents a great challenge
physically but she's huge fun to work with and I did these soft ones
for her really - she loved them and I really like the fact that she
did. I have some harder BW versions with the scar emphasised but I
doubt that they'd appeal to the buyers on this site.

In plants, tumescence refers to leaf turgidity, not lower members.
And I thought you'd like the fat footballers - that's an Oly image
(E3 - 90-250mm).
Andrew Fildes
afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx