Re: [OM] Redbubble

Subject: Re: [OM] Redbubble
From: Paul Braun <cygnus@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 14 Nov 2008 14:19:13 -0600
Andrew Fildes wrote:
> Interesting responses - I tend to agree with you although Paul doesn't!
> It one of those images that i like one day and not the next - and we
> all have those I suspect.
> I do prefer Pink Silk myself but in this oneI was looking for
> something less glam. - more confronting.
> Blonde 1 & 2 is an interesting problem. Michelle is mid-thirties and
> time has taken a toll. She's got a very hard face so it's a
> challenge. The boobs are fake and she has a scar across the top of
> the one here (brushed out) where a bad tattoo was surgically excised
> (you can't laser off black). She presents a great challenge
> physically but she's huge fun to work with and I did these soft ones
> for her really - she loved them and I really like the fact that she
> did. I have some harder BW versions with the scar emphasised but I
> doubt that they'd appeal to the buyers on this site.

Nudes are always a very personal choice -- I'm not surprised that what I
find appealing doesn't work for other guys.

Personally, I couldn't get past the fake boobs on Michelle, but that's
my thing.  The girl in "Glow" just fits my personal idea of natural
beauty more than some of the others.  And given a choice between a black
and white or color shot of the same model, I gravitate towards the B&W nude.

--

Paul Braun
Valparaiso, IN

"It's such a fine line between stupid, and clever." - David St. Hubbins

"Enjoy every sandwich." - Warren Zevon