Re: [OM] Redbubble

Subject: Re: [OM] Redbubble
From: Paul Braun <cygnus@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 13 Nov 2008 19:48:55 -0600
Andrew Fildes wrote:
> So I set it up for myself. I can have a a thirteen image calendar run
> up, one-off, for $20 + postage - takes 2-3 weeks. I think it's rather
> a good idea.
> http://www.redbubble.com/people/afildes
> (er, don't look if female nudity offends!)

Nice.  My peresonal favorite is "Glow".  I love the mood, the
composition, and the B&W-ness of it.  The model is also the most
appealing to me personally -- looks the most "natural".

--

Paul Braun
Valparaiso, IN

"It's such a fine line between stupid, and clever." - David St. Hubbins

"Enjoy every sandwich." - Warren Zevon