[OM] Re: List-Mum: Transition underways

Subject: [OM] Re: List-Mum: Transition underways
From: John Hermanson <omtech1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 12 Nov 2008 08:43:18 -0500
Maybe this new list will "cause" Verizon to stop sending all my OM list
mail to their spam folder in pre-filtering (possibly just because of the
".fr" in the address ).  DO NOT BLOCK instructions worked for a few
weeks, but then it went back to the way it was, like a drunk jumping off
the wagon.
John Hermanson  |   CPS, Inc.
21 South Ln., Huntington NY 11743
631-424-2121  |  www.zuiko.com