[OM] List-Mum: Transition underways

Subject: [OM] List-Mum: Transition underways
From: Thomas Heide Clausen <olympus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 12 Nov 2008 09:28:16 +0100
Folks,

We're starting the transitioning. It'll happen in three phases:

        (i)     current list is now closed for new subscriptions

                *done*

        (ii)    invites to join the new list are being sent individually to
each of you, it should take
                only a mouse-click for you to join, and another to set options
                (digest, vacation for "double-addresses" etc)

                *in progress*

        (iii)   in ~24h, postings to the old address will be closed, i.e. all
new postings shall
                be to the new list.

Practical information:

                o       The list remains labeled [OM] as it seems that there
was a major
consensus
                        behind this.

                o       List Address:

                                olympus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

                o       List Options:

                o       List Archives:

http://lists.thomasclausen.net/mailman/private/olympus/

I apologize for any inconveniences that this may entail for y'all,
and promise to do my utmost to make the transition as smooth as
possible. If you encounter any difficulties, please do let me know
and I shall try my best to help.

Cheers,

The List Mum