[OM] Re: Chris Crawford - blog-posted photo of old Cadillac

Subject: [OM] Re: Chris Crawford - blog-posted photo of old Cadillac
From: John Hermanson <omtech1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 12 Nov 2008 08:37:38 -0500
In the 70's, Honda offered one of their 4 cylinder engine designs to GM
free and clear. GM said "no thanks" then gave us the Vega, Ford gave us
the Pinto. POS compared to Honda, even back then.
John Hermanson  |   CPS, Inc.
21 South Ln., Huntington NY 11743
631-424-2121  |  www.zuiko.com
Olympus OM Service since 1977