[OM] Re: Chris Crawford - blog-posted photo of old Cadillac

Subject: [OM] Re: Chris Crawford - blog-posted photo of old Cadillac
From: WayneS <om3ti@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 11 Nov 2008 22:27:36 -0500
At 10:01 PM 11/11/2008, you wrote:
>It didn't take a rocket scientist to see that coming!
>
>They crushed their electric car, tearing them away from tearful
>lessees. Then they go on an SUV manufacturing binge, aided and abetted
>by a Congress that paid people up to $10,000 to buy a vehicle over
>8,000 pounds. Meanwhile, Toyota storms the world with a small hybrid,
>and moves into the #1 auto manufacturer spot.

Do I detect some cynicism about our great American automobile
economy? I just want to go fast and blow some CO2 into the ozone
while I zip by the next guy as I spend 2 hours each day on the road
to work. Out'ah'my way dude. Got'a get'tah work and got'ah get home.
Palin can just forget about that old perma-frost melt'n up there in Alaska.
I need a bigger SUV so's I can ride over them slow pokes. We need more
oil, winter is comin, so a bit of warming won't hurt no one.... and I need
some guns too, just'n case Dick Cheney decides to come back to
my neighborhood again, like he did on 04, visiting the Egans property
where they stripped out 56 acres behind my house. (Egan's own EMC)

Just take a look on google earth at  42°13'0.66"N  71°33'48.12"W
to see the great land stripping behind my house where Dick paid a visit.

Ws