[OM] Re: TOPE 36 call for entries, and extended shooting

Subject: [OM] Re: TOPE 36 call for entries, and extended shooting
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 11 Nov 2008 12:20:57 -0500
Thanks, I'm going to file this away for reference.  I have seen a few
hot pixels on one frame of several seconds duration that I shot long
ago.  But I don't normally take exposures longer than a second or even
1/2 second and had forgotten about it until the issue cropped up here.

I'll have to give the camera an acid test, see what it does and then
apply the remapping if it needs it.

Chuck Norcutt