[OM] Re: TOPE 36 call for entries, and extended shooting

Subject: [OM] Re: TOPE 36 call for entries, and extended shooting
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 11 Nov 2008 13:32:35 -0800
Mark Dapoz wrote:
> On Tue, 11 Nov 2008, Moose wrote:
>
>> Chuck Norcutt wrote:
>>
>>> Yes.  He can only do hot pixel and dust testing after Windows fails and
>>> displays the "Blue Screen of Death".  :-)
>>>
>> Wouldn't work here with Vista.
>>

> Of course not, nothing works with Vista :-)

May be true for some. Everything works with Vista for me. I've never
seen the blue screen with Vista. Individual apps crash on rare occasion,
but never the OS. It just politely asks me what I want to do with the
crashed app.

At least it gets me out of doors, as I shoot the sky for dust checking. :-)

Moose